Monday, March 10, 2014

New Menu and Pages

If you have visited my blog before then you noticed some changes. I have changed the heading banner at the top of the page, which I proudly created. This was an opportunity for me to use my limited 2D Art skills and distract me from writing for a little. I have also added a menu at the top of the page which links to my website. Please bare with me as I continue to work on this in my spare time. It will grow to be more, but I am not there yet.

There are several things that I would like to change in the future. I want to make the transition between the blog and the website seemless. I have not figured out how to do this yet, due to an issue with the menu link opening a new page instead of redirecting. My web design skills are a little rusty. I also want to start putting information up about other indie author's books, books that I am currently reading or read, and any reviews that I have. This is to branch out more to see others work and get opinions. In order to successfully market a book, you have to know your market.

If anyone has suggestions, ideas, feedback or want to provide some help please let me know. I am always looking for new ideas and ways to improve. Also, if any indie authors want to submit their book for review or provide a guest post you can email me on the "Contact" link in the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment