Monday, June 2, 2014

Progress Update

I have started to read the chapters that I had written and I am pleased. So far, I have about 50 good pages of writing that I think is finished for the first draft with only a few minor changes. That is much better than I thought it would be.

I have run into a problem though. I am running more than one story in parallel, in order to keep the story from being too linear. However, in order to make it the way I want, I have to introduce more than one string of stories. I have not figured out the best way to do this without confusing the reader yet. I am going to be working on that next before I continue to write. Once I have that complete, the rest of the story should unfold pretty quickly.

50 pages done, another 50 pages drafted, about 450 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment